Post Traumatic Growth Syndrome with Dave Sanderson | #2
From the moment flight 1549 narrowly glided past the Washington State Bridge, to wading through the cold, waste-deep waters of the Hudson River awaiting rescue, to the career and life reawakening which followed; we explore Post Traumatic Growth Syndrome with plane crash survivor and President of Dave Sanderson Speaks Enterprises, Dave Sanderson, in a candid, in-depth interview. Learn how to thrive by managing your mental state, leading effectively, and communicating clearly. Plus, Entrepreneur Magazine Editor-in-Chief, Jason Feifer, shares how you can achieve the new American dream.
· [00:00:00] Achieving the American Dream with Entrepreneur
· [00:04:39] Brace for Impact with Dave Sanderson
· [00:12:31] Thriving After Your Personal Plane Crash
· [00:19:51] Manage Your Mental State in Moments that Matter
· [00:29:53] Learn to Live with Purpose at Halftime Institute
· [00:35:53] Find Your Core Mission, Lead with Certainty
Explore More with Helpful Links:
· Guest: Jason Feifer | Editor-in-Chief, Entrepreneur Magazine
· Guest: Dave Sanderson | President, Dave Sanderson Speaks Enterprises
· Book: Moments Matter
· Mentioned Business: Halftime Institute
This episode was produced by Entertainment Right Now (ERN). If you found value in this episode, and you’d like to hear more, please consider leaving us a review on iTunes and be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you don’t miss a beat. Your feedback helps us to reach more entrepreneurs around the world! If you have a question you’d like us to answer, please leave a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Entrepreneur is a registered trademark of Entrepreneur Media, Inc., the owner and operator of entrepreneur.com and publisher of Entrepreneur® magazine.
CreditsProgram Host: Alan Taylor
Producer: Dave Milligan
Production Asst.: Joanne Bolden
Audio Engineer: Dave Milligan
Copy Editor: Becky Vaughn
Graphic Design: Becky Vaughn
Guest: Jason Feifer
Guest: Dave Sanderson